Sunday, July 18, 2010

Goodbye, easy or difficult to say?


Dear Rosabelle,

Goodbye, a short word that lays a deep meaning behind it. Does it mean see u again some time later or the reverse?

Why does uttering this word makes the heart ache so much even though I know we can still connect with each other? The answer is LOVE, I guess. The thought of leaving you, not being able to be with you when you're in trouble and sadness, unable to be the 1st to share your joy and happiness, all these train of thoughts keep bothering me at the moment I say goodbye to you.

However, you've told me that goodbye is never the end but a new beginning that will enfold and perfect a relationship as a comma and not a full-stop. I don't know, I'm confused. But I know no matter where I am, you'll be my number 1 supporter and fan. Thank you for everything you've given me, all the sweet bitter memories, all the laughter and tears, all the love and joy.

Alas, GOODBYE my friend until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment